- 1. Provide the most enjoyable learning environment and facilities which will help students discover and develop their capabilities.
- 2. Provide the most appropriate and updated educational programs which will prepare students for their future education.
- 3. Provide proper educational materials and programs which will help Muslim students maintain their Islamic values and practices such as patriotism, faithfulness, honesty, forgiveness, respect for all, tolerance and the love to assist the needy.
- 4. Teach students how to care for their social, mental and physical health.
- 5. Develop an understanding and appreciation for the natural environment.
- 6. Encourage students to become wise and considerate consumers.
- 7. Equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to become life-long learners.
- 8. Provide parents and/or guardians with the opportunities through purposeful activities to be part of the school community and to be part of the school development process.
- 9. Provide opportunities for all staff members to enrich their knowledge in all asp and develop their technological capabilities in various fields.
- 10. Provide the students with opportunities that will allow them to interact with the community on both levels; local and international.
In order to achieve our goals:
Qualified, experienced & dedicated teachers of the highest integrity Qualified, experienced & dedicated teachers of the highest integrity are recruited.
- - We help to develop skills through a wide range of activities.
- -We provide the latest educational technologies in learning and school management.
- -We maintain our culture and national heritage and enhance traditional values in our students.
- -Candidate students have to successfully pass a written aptitude test in Arabic, English and Mathematics and undergo an interview with the Director or his assistants.